PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 13 weeks of pregnancy. For 3, 10, 17 days after conception was in night...

Olja
03.05.2004, 06:54
At me 13 weeks of pregnancy. For 3, 10, 17 days after conception was in a night club and has dared each time to drink on 1 2 glasses of a champagne and to smoke 3 4 easy or light;mild ladies' cigarettes. It to not be reflected in any way on development of the baby??? I then did not know about pregnancy. I wait!

JUljana
04.05.2004, 06:24
Olja do not worry, it will not be reflected in the baby in any way, especially in the first weeks of pregnancy. I therefore to an occasion have read through a lot of literature.

Anna
06.05.2004, 19:26
No to be reflected should not. Conduct now a healthy way of life, happen on fresh air more and all will be good! On early terms special danger treatment by tablets (ostroperenesennaja represents illness or disease, a flu, herpes, etc.) And your dose of "harmfulness" I think will not affect or influence in any way.

evromedprestizh
10.05.2004, 02:31
Such quantity or amount is safe. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.