PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor, tell or say please, and it is how much effective Farmateks-...

Anna
06.05.2004, 01:14
Hello! The doctor, tell or say please, and it is how much effective Farmateks-a cream as a way of contraception? I always used a condom. Very much it would be desirable to try or taste without it or him, but it is a little bojazno. Tell or say, it is possible to trust in this cream? (and a tablet I in calculation do not accept a candle). And more: to instructions it is written, that it is impossible to be washed away thus by soap, t. To. It destroys or blasts itself Farmateks. And special intimal soap with physiological level RN to use it is possible? Simply I am afraid to make something not under the instruction therefore the agent will not work. And more one question: whether it is possible to use this cream in dangerous days? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
07.05.2004, 03:54
Hello! The cream farmateks is effective also, as well as suppositories and tablets with contraceptive effect, that is on 75 80 %. The combination of condoms with spermitsidami provides practically 100 % reliability. At application of preparations of this group application of soap, even intimal, is inadmissible - only water. To use a cream in "dangerous" days it is possible, but there is a risk, that the preparation will not protect you from pregnancy.