PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mika on August, 30th 2004 18 : 36 : 40 Long time I suffer a candidiasis. Any and...

Mika
04.05.2004, 10:41
Mika on August, 30th 2004 18 : 36 : 40
Long time I suffer a candidiasis. No infections are present, was checked many times. The thrush becomes aggravated before a menses i/or after stress. Whether occurrence of a thrush iz-for hormonal problems is possible or probable? If yes, as it or her to treat? to. In due time reception of preparations from a thrush helped or assisted only for a while: (

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Gorodetskaja M. D. On August, 30th 2004 21 : 04 : 21
Try to address to the immunologist. The immunologist together with the gynecologist can really help or assist you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
TRIED or TASTED, HAS helped or assisted MONTH ON 2 3, NO MORE THAT.

Malanova T.B.
06.05.2004, 20:09
1. If Vyispolzuete OK on their background the thrush has relapsing character. 2. Make crop of a contained vagina on mushrooms and their sensitivity in antimicotic preparations. 3. Carrying out of the scheme or plan protivoretsidivnogo course of treatment of a candidiasis is necessary for you.