PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On term ber-ti 16 weeks has handed over analyses on AFP and HGCH. Unfortunately has learned or has found out r...

Ekaterina
04.05.2004, 10:38
On term ber-ti 16 weeks has handed over analyses on AFP and HGCH. Unfortunately has learned or has found out results only in 20 weeks, tk. To next day after delivery of analyses has got in a hospital with threat of an abortion.
Results: AFP = 90 units on ml = 2 MoM HGCH = 120 units on ml = 2, 4 Mom
My doctor has told or said, that on the conclusion of laboratory these digits specify probability of deviations or rejections mene 0, 1 %, but it seems to me, that digits very high.
Whether the US in 22 weeks completely can relieve to me jaot pavors or it is necessary to make something or something else? (Now there is 21 I week)

Kuku
05.05.2004, 16:32
Developmental anomalies of a nervous tube of a fetus (which can specify raised or increased AFP) are well visible on US, especially in 22 weeks. But does not mean at all, that something will find. Especially digits are included into admissible limits. And on the example I wish to tell or say, that frequently real developmental anomalies, in my case a hydrocephalus, AFP has not shown and it was equal on an average level, and on US all was well visible already in 19 weeks.

Kuku
06.05.2004, 01:08
Developmental anomalies of a nervous tube of a fetus (which can specify raised or increased AFP) are well visible on US, especially in 22 weeks. But does not mean at all, that something will find. Especially digits are included into admissible limits. And on the example I wish to tell or say, that frequently real developmental anomalies, in my case a hydrocephalus, AFP has not shown and it was equal on an average level, and on US all was well visible already in 19 weeks.