PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me 11 weeks of pregnancy. In house conditions of measures...

Oksana
02.05.2004, 20:45
Hello the doctor! At me 11 weeks of pregnancy. In house conditions I measure pressure,-9060, the head often hurts, reaches even a vomiting. Was at the doctor, she has looked or seen me, has told or said, that that's all right, and from a headache has advised to drink instead of a medicine a teaspoon of honey for the night every day. Unless it will help or assist? And more disturbs any strange sensation: if I sit on the priest, below, inside of something is stirred or prevented and as though rolled", the size approximately about a walnut. It "something" is felt even by the husband at employment or occupations by sex. Whether tell or say, please, what is it? Normally it, and from what such sensation? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.05.2004, 11:34
It is a hypotension, basically terrible anything is not present, and the doctor of the right appointing or nominating honey + vitamins + morning coffee (welded or cooked!!!). The strange sensation inside - can be a growing uterus, but most likely or a cyst of a vagina, iloi varices