PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 25. Never had sexual contacts. A problem that...

Vova
27.06.2004, 19:57
Good afternoon. To me 25. Never had sexual contacts. A problem that some years at a masturbation I do not test an orgasm. There are no problems with an erection, pleasant sensations at a masturbation, but either before, nor during an ejaculation there is no acute feeling of pleasure what I remember at children's age. Heard, that such can be at a prostatitis. Several years ago the brother had a clamidiosis, whether he could, having passed household by to lead such? Couple of years back at any illness or disease (a flu, or cold) ispytaval a burning sensation in a sexual member at an emiction, but after a while it has passed or has taken place, and now it or this is not present. Other problem that as it seems to me, at me too narrow krajnaja a flesh. Bezboleznno she falls only up to hardly more half of head of a member. Completely to bare a head it is possible, but thus I test morbid sensations and krajnaja the flesh grows white from rastjagivani

New settlers V.S.
01.07.2004, 04:36
You do not concern to group of risk on venzabolevanijam. Questions for conferences "urologist" and "sexopathologist".

S
04.07.2004, 16:35
Write on soap stells61577@mail. ru? At me a similar situation. Can we shall meet, che-a string we shall stir up together? You where? I in Moscow. Write